Sunday, February 12, 2017

Heal Me





HEAL ME

Heal me cried the beggar full of shame
Heal me cried the lepers and the lame
He can heal me thought the  woman from Capernaum
Let me touch prayed the man whose hand was withered and gone
Come to me he said to woman in pain from infirmity
I would like to see said the blind man possessed at Galilee 
Ephphatha said Jesus to another blind man applying the moistened earth
"Rise up child he said to the child epileptic since birth
Cry not he said to the grieving woman at Nain
Free me begged the man thought of as insane
Allow me to walk asked the man helpless by the pool
Have mercy on me cried the blind Bartemaeus who was seen as a fool
My servants lies sick implored the centurion with much power
Mary fell at his feet crying it cannot be Lazarus's hour
Through this all Jesus is in one and the same
Healing all who come to Him calling his name

©Christian Miraglia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Not Know?

THE MAP As the disciples gathered and Thomas and Philip questioned Jesus as he told them where he was going. Still not quite understanding T...