Sunday, February 12, 2017

Come Follow Me







A voice calls a man  "Follow me take my hand"
"Come with me through this desolate barren land"
This road taken leads to  eternal salvation
Take yours, it leads to damnation
It calls again  "Follow me"
The man replies "What about my work, my family?
"Don't worry those will be taken care of by me"
"But how?" asks the man shaking with fright
The voice replies, "I am the way, the light."
"I am still unsure," is the man's reply. "How can I trust you?"
"I will do you no harm and behold you will be among few"
"Who are you?" asks the man still unsure.
The voice replies, "I am justice, truth and the cure.
Still again the voice continues on.
"I am the beloved Son, the One"
The man reaches out and finds a guide.
The voice says, "trust in me we are in for a ride.
"Through the valleys and peaks of life
through trials, tribulations and strife."
"Where," the man asks, "are we going?"
The voice answers, "To the land of milk and honey ever flowing."
It is here where you will rest eternally
With the Father, Son and the chosen family."
© Christian Miraglia 2017





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Not Know?

THE MAP As the disciples gathered and Thomas and Philip questioned Jesus as he told them where he was going. Still not quite understanding T...