Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Where Do I Go?

Have you ever been inspired to seek a higher purpose? Do you hear a calling?  My life has been full of these questions and I have pondered these for many years.  Having a calling is indeed a blessing. For many finding their calling is a constant search.  What if you were to tune to God's channel?  Might the clarity of the calling be more pronounced?

Over the last coupe of years I have spent hours writing on spiritual matters in a journal. What calls me to do so? Not easily explained, but through many months of prayer and meditation I have felt a divine inspiration.  Have I been afraid to share this? Yes because these writings might change my life. 

With this in mind I have taken the next step and decided to publish this blog.  What may come of it? I don't know. What I do know is that there is a plan for me and much like Thomas Merton in the Seven Story Mountain, I will find confusion, fear, but also strength if I am tuned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do You Not Know?

THE MAP As the disciples gathered and Thomas and Philip questioned Jesus as he told them where he was going. Still not quite understanding T...